Staff Tax Accountant Intern
JP Banka & Co., is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have the financial acumen and the passion to work with some of the best companies in the world, join in!
Candidates will performs a wide variety of diversified basic to more complicated tax related tasks under the supervision of a Senior Accountant, Supervisor, Manager or Director including:
- Preparing basic to more complicated personal and corporate tax returns;
- Preparing projections;
- Analyzing IRS notices and drafting responses;
- Contributing to the client service team by producing quality work with quick turnaround and attentive service;
- Establishes good working relationships with all Directors and Staff Members.
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in accounting or other related program;
- Proficiency in use of computers and tax software programs;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Great analytical skills;
- A keen grasp of information technology;
- Professional demeanor;
- Personal accountability and strong work ethic;
- Professional, able to interact with vendors/clients;
- Positive, “can do” attitude.